Monday 2 February 2009

Snow!

We. like most of the south east, had lots of snow when we woke up this morning!! Inko had great fun out in it and is only now reluctantly lying inside because I had to bring her in to have her breakfast! Once her breakfast has gone down she can go out again!!

She was in her element out in the snow - you can tell it's where lappies are meant to be!! She seemed to be genetically programmed to like snow!!

Managed to get a few pics of her having fun playing!!



I'm sure my biscuit is around here somewhere!





Yay! I've found my monkey toy!!


I seem to have snow on my dog tag and bell!!


I've found my biscuit!!!!


I've lost monkey again - I'm sure he's somewhere close!


Flower pots are fun when they have frozen mud in them!!





You've gotta run to keep warm in this weather don't you know!


I'm sure my sand pit is under here somewhere!!

















1 comment:

Terra said...

Someone looks like they enjoy the snow!!!!!!!!!