Monday 6 June 2011

Early mornings

When you've got a Lappy that is nearly 3, who let's you sleep in till when you want, it is easy to forget quite how early little pups need/want to get up (5.15 this morning!), and the level of energy they have in the morning once they get up! At least we know from when we first got Inko that the early mornings gradually get later, which will be nice :)

I'm hoping my neighbours are deep sleepers because Kiitos has been in fine voice this morning making sure that every toy is properly told off! I reckon she'll probably soon be getting sleepy as it's nearly an hour and a half after she woke up, so I'll be making sure I get a nap on the sofa while she's snoozing, as will Inko, who looks a little surprised each morning when we've been getting her up at the same time as Kiitos :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kiitos looks a sweetheart - I have been following Pia's photos and wishing there had been more bitches in the litter! Glad that she and Inko are already good friends.

Jo Ross said...

Poor Inko she doesn't do mornings bless her. Loving the updates.

Jo