Thursday 9 October 2008

The vets

Inko has just had her second jabs at the vets and was also micro-chipped. She squawked a bit when the huge micro-chip needle went in but soon seemed to forget about it! She has put on a reasonable amount of weight this week. She was 3.86kg last Monday and was 4.73kg today - can definitely feel it when picking her up!!

They said that it was time to worm her and I asked what worming tablets they were going to give me and I was pretty sure they were the ones that lappys can't have (milbemax). So I text Jennifer to check and she let me know the correct ones so I explained the potential issues to the vets and he gave me Drontal instead.

At the vets I bought a dog toothbrush and toothpaste. I have tried rubbing my fingers on her teeth when she is sleepy and she seems to have been ok with that so far (most of the time!) so will now have to see how she reacts to toothpaste too!!

No comments: